Об учреждении акционерного общества «Север-Юг»

President Putin Signs Decree On Establishing North-South Joint Stock Company

  • RF President Vladimir Putin has signed Decree No197 On North-South Joint Stock Company, dated March 19, 2024. The document is published on the Kremlin web portal.

    According to the decree, the Russian Federation contributes to the authorized capital of North-South joint stock company 100 percent of ordinary shares of Makhachkala Commercial Sea Port JSC, which are in federal ownership, at the market value of those shares determined in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on appraisal activities in the amount of 1.25 billion rubles.

    The strategic investor of North-South joint stock company to be defined by the Government of the Russian Federation shall get a 51% share in the new company. The remaining 49% shall be federal property.

    Photo: Makhachkala Commercial Sea Port


  • Leave a Reply

    Related content
    01.03.2024
    In his Presidential Address to the Federal Assembly Vladimir Putin delivered yesterday in Moscow […]
    19.04.2024
    The first shipment of fresh tomatoes has arrived at the Russian Caspian port of […]
    24.05.2024
    On May 23 RF President Vladimir Putin met at the Kremlin with King Hamad […]
    26.02.2024
    In 2023, Russia exported over 66 mn tons of grain, worth almost $16.5 billion, […]
    12.02.2024
    5.54 mn tons was shipped during 2023 by the North-South International Transport Corridor by […]
    12.03.2024
    RF President Vladimir Putin has signed the Federal Bill On amending certain legislative acts […]
  • Login
  • No Fields Found.