Schedule meetings with leaders of key industries at YAMAL ARCTIC OIL AND GAS 2022
The 9th Annual International YAMAL ARCTIC OIL AND GAS Forum and Exhibition 2022 will be held 29 – 30 November 2022 in Tyumen. It is the one and only platform which annually brings together over 200 decision-makers of the industry in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District and the Russian Arctic.
Here you will get the most trustworthy info about the strategies and plans, about the progress of ongoing projects, reveals challenges facing the companies and solutions encountered, about how complex infrastructure evolves, what engineering novelties are introduced and tested, how Yamal’s industry affects the position of Russia in the global energy balance, and what opportunities exist for contractors.
- 200+ participants – CFOs and CTOs of key companies operating in exploration, production, development, transmission, and processing of oil and gas from Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District and the Arctic, regulators, engineering and technological companies
- OPENING SESSION. Development of Yamal and the Arctic in new realities: strategic decisions of companies and the state in the period before 2035
- Innovations of the Russian and international O&G market: ensuring efficacy of production, development, transmission, and processing of hydrocarbons
- Improving transmission infrastructure in the Arctic – challenges and solutions
- Discussion for managing board. Oil and gas production – what are the challenges facing companies and how to address them? Field development with a view on climate in the region
- The Russian Arctic – the territory of investments. Launch of new projects and development of existing ones in new economic realities
- Current status of the gas market. LNG, natural gas derivatives, gas-to-chemicals – industry development routes
- Exploration prospects in Yamal and the Arctic – new horizons of O&G fields prospecting
- HOT! Ecological well-being of the region. ESG-strategies as a key to solid reputation and trustworthiness of a company and its brands
- 30+ hours of business and informal networking! One-on-one meetings, business lunches, coffee breaks, cocktail reception, and a lot more.
To stay tuned to the Congress news and other events of the oil and gas industry, follow our Page in LinkedIn