FESCO запускает контейнерный поезд

FESCO Consolidates Russkaya Troyka

  • Far Eastern Shipping Co has won the auction to sell Russian Railways’ 236,000 ordinary shares (25% plus 1 share) in Russkaya Troyka, a rail container operator. FESCO already owns the other 75% minus 1 share in the company.

    According to VTB Bank, which organized the auction, the acquisition price made 622 mn rubles ($9.8 mn) and was equivalent to the start price.

    The auction was held on December 20. The other potential buyer interested in acquiring the share in Russkaya Troyka was TransContainer, Russia’s major rail container operator.


  • Comments: 0

    Leave a Reply

    Related content
    18.04.2019
    FESCO and Terminal Sea Fish Port have agreed to develop a regular container rail service between St. Petersburg […]
    16.09.2019
    FESCO has launched a new block train branded FESCO Ural Baltic Shuttle connecting Yekaterinburg in the Urals and […]
    29.03.2019
    FESCO Transportation Group has published its operating and consolidated financial results for the full year of 2018 based on […]
    25.04.2019
    From Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port
    23.05.2019
    To Europe via Russian territory
    09.10.2019
    FESCO has launched a block train to carry China-manufactured cars from Chongqing to Russia via Mongolia. The train […]
    11.01.2019
    From China to Moscow via Mongolia
    03.06.2019
    VTB Bank and the shareholders of RTC Group have reached an agreement and signed binding documents on the […]
    17.04.2019
    FESCO Transport Group and DB Cargo Russija Сo.Ltd, a 100% subsidiary of DB Cargo, have agreed to develop […]
    26.02.2019
    Four tankers of Palmali LLC, part of Palmali group, have been sold in an auction. According to Azeri […]
    18.09.2019
    September 13 Delo Group submitted a request to the Federal Anti-Trust Service asking permission to acquire a share […]
    08.08.2019
    DP World PLC has announced the acquisition of 100% in Topaz Energy and Marine Limited from Renaissance Services […]
  • Fields marker by * are required

    Order research

  • Login
  • Fields marker by * are required

    Buy a subscription for the regular maritime analytical materials of the  Russian Federation

  • Fields marker by * are required

    Buy Subscription for Foreign Trade via Russian Ports Analysis Online Service