Spaces are granted on a first come first serve basis for the highly successful webinar series Covid 19: A Leadership Perspective to be held tomorrow at 12.30 pm UAE time (8:30 am GMT | 2:00 pm IST). Join top shipping & maritime industry executives and leaders in discussion on the impact of Covid-19 on digitalisation across the industry, the initiatives that have been implemented and debate what needs to happen now, and in the future, to further accelerate and embed change.
Topics proposed for discussion include:
- Digitalisation during the pandemic — game changer or short term fix?
- Challenges faced by shipping and ports in accelerating the roll out of digitalisation
- Digitalising port calls and disbursements
- Creating paperless environments ashore and onboard
- Facilitating trade though digital innovation
- Regional differences in digitalisation strategies
- Learning lessons from pandemic experiences
- Harnessing digital tools to secure corporate social responsibility wins
- Guarding against cyber crime
- Overcoming the limitations of existing solutions
Confirmed panelists include:
- Khalid Alhammad, Director Fleet Management, Bahri
- Dr Noura Al Dhaheri, CEO, Maqta Gateway
- S V Anchan, Chairman, Safesea Group
- Chris Peters, CEO, Tristar-Eships
- Hans-Christian Mordhorst, COO, Marcura Group
- Dr Shahrin Osman, Regional Head, Marine Advisory, DNV GL
The 2 hour webinar will include a panel discussion and Q&A session.
Be a part of this free-to-attend webinar to find out more about the way Covid-19 is accelerating the digitalisation of the shipping, ports, logistics and related sectors.
Please REGISTER TODAY!.You only have 1 day to reserve your place.