Пятый 20-тысячник COSCO

CMA CGM to Acquire Containerships

  • Извините, этот техт доступен только в “Американский Английский”. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.

    CMA CGM Group has announced the signature of an agreement between CMA CGM and Container Finance Ltd Oy pursuant to which the container shipping and logistics business Containerships (and Container Finance’s holdings in Multi-Link Terminals Ltd and CD Holding Oy) will become part of the CMA CGM Group.

    No financial detail are disclosed.

    According to Containerships’ stock exchange release, upon closing Container Finance’s entire container logistics operations will integrate CMA CGM intra-regional market offering in Europe and Mediterranean area.

    Container Finance holds 25% in Moby Dik terminal in the Big port of St. Petersburg and Yanino logistics park in Russia and in Multi-Link Terminals in Vuosaari and Kotka in Finland, the other 75% belongs to Global Ports.

    This transaction remains subject to approval by the relevant authorities.

     


  • Комментарии: 0

    Добавить комментарий

    Новости по теме
    20.07.2018
    У COSCO Shipping Ports
    06.11.2018
    Containerships вводит Winter Surcharge на все грузы, идущие на/из российских портов. Ее размер составит […]
    01.11.2018
    MSC, CMA CGM и COSCO будут работать вместе
    07.06.2018
    Предварительные финансовые показатели Containerships за первый квартал 2018
    06.09.2018
    CMA CGM сообщил о реализации технологии CLIMACTIVE для транспортировки наиболее чувствительных фруктов и овощей. […]
    29.01.2018
    Вторая забастовка переносится
    14.08.2018
    Председатель совета OOIL Чи Чен Тунг уходит с поста, который он занимал в течение […]
    26.11.2018
    Прибыль сократилась
    12.02.2018
    На совместном сервисе с Viasea Shipping
    28.05.2018
    И консолидированный убыток за квартал
    17.10.2018
    CMA CGM увеличил свою долю в CEVA Logistics, в результате CEVA и CMA CGM […]
    20.11.2018
    Совет директоров ПАО «Новороссийский морской торговый порт» на своем заседании 19 ноября избрал председателем […]

  • Войти