The shareholders of TransContainer elected new Company Board at their Extraordinary General Meeting held on February 20. The new Board composition is as follows:
- Andrey Starkov,
- Sergey Tugarinova,
- Vladimir Gaponko,
- Igor Koval,
- Tatiana Orlova,
- Yevgeny Charkin,
- Alexander Panchenko,
- Leila Mammed Zade,
- Mark Garber,
- Sergey Ludin,
- David Davidovich.
Of the 11 directors, 7 are newly elected:
- V.Gaponko, head of economic department, Russian Railways,
- I.Koval, head of foreign projects and international cooperation, Russian Railways,
- T.Orlova, deputy head of corporate finance, Russian Railways,
- Ye.Charkin, IT director, Russian Railways,
- M.Garber, Chairman of GHP GROUP, member of Company Boards of UC RUSAL, Amber Beverage Group, Summa Group and FESCO,
- S.Ludin, Managing Director of CIS Investment Advisers, Chairman of EVRAZ Nakhodka Commercial Sea Port,
- D.Dvidovich, Deputy CEO, Millhouse.
In December 2017, a 24.5% share in TransContainer was acquired by Enisei Capital, said to be affiliated with the majority EVRAZ shareholders Roman Abramovich and Alexander Abramov. D.Davidovich and S.Ludin represent new shareholder in the Board of TransContainer.