Business Development Manager / Commercial Manager of containers transportation
- promoting and implementing Transfennica’s products and services;
- creating sales and operation team
- monitoring markets and searching for new potential customers;
- developing the market of container services in St.-Petersburg;
- carrying out negotiations with customers and concluding contracts;
- holding tenders;
- leading deal structuring, pricing and all other proposal development activities as the sales person;
- taking part in design and deployment of sales programmes;
- preparing regular reports;
- communicating with European office.
- bachelor’s degree;
- at least 3 additional years of relevant experience in logistics sales (containers, trucking, warehousing);
- 3+ years experience of people’s management
- trained and experienced in door-to-door and container logistics;
- knowledge transport and logistic companies in St.-Petersburg;
- upper-intermediate English (oral and writing);
- dynamic and organized team player;
- good skills in negotiating.
- willingness and ability to travel frequently
- competetive salary;
- social package;
- sales and KPI’s bonuses.
- pleasant, international, working environment
- opportunity to develop new trading area
Please, send CV in English to Logistics Consultant Maria Glazkova: email@example.com, (812) 4488835 ext.273.
TransfennicaLogistics as a part of the Amsterdam based shipping line Transfennica,is acting as a door-to-door short sea logistics service provider. Theshipping line is providing multiple sailings between Iberia, Benelux,UK, Baltics and Russia v.v. Due to increased activities of Transfennica Logistics, we are looking for a Business Development Manager for the St. Petersburgs office.