- On Digital Dependency and Cybersecurity
- Maersk on Cyber Attack
- Six Steps to Cybersecurity
- Three Separate Epidemics
- A Day to Recover System
- Your Head is Best Anti-Virus
- Risk Costs
- Forewarned is Forearmed
- Weak Link in Chain
- Cybersecurity in Shipping
- COSCO Acquires OOCL
- TUI Sells, Kuehne + Nagel Buys
- Maersk Selling Maersk Oil
- Logistika-Terminal Sold
- 22,000 TEUers for CMA CGM
- Yildirim Selling Share in CMA CGM
- Trade Statistics of Novorossiysk Customs
- Meat and Fish Export and Import
- Grain Export Earnings Growing
- Court Rules in favour of Novorossiysk
- Speeding Handling Operations in Port
- Top 10 Ro-Ro Operators
- World’s Top 25 Container Lines
- Millionaire Ports
- Russia – EU Foreign Trade
- New United Japanese Container Line
- HMM Eying North-East Passage
- Renault Starts Exporting from Russia to Middle East
- Eurosib Entering Reefer Market
- Sergey Maltsev Back to Globaltrans
- New Head of Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg
- HANCONT – First Container
- World’s First Autonomous Offshore Vessel
- Autonomous Container for Seafood
No publications found
No publications found
The audience of FREIGHT.ru consists of owners, top managers, managers and specialists of transport and logistics companies, port and terminal operators, shipping lines and their agents, shippers and freight forwarders, high-ranked officials and specialists of government agencies and regulatory bodies.
FREIGHT.ru is available as part of the delegate’s package at transport, shipping and logistics conferences and seminars, which together will its regular subscribers presents a broad audience of industry professionals and decision makers.
Price list and types of modules.
FREIGHT.ru is a magazine for freight industry professionals – top managers and specialists of shipping lines, rail operators, trucking companies, shippers, traders, freight forwarders, logistics operators, representatives of foreign companies working in the Russian market, and those who offer all sorts of services for transport businesses, such as consulting and insurance companies and financial institutions.
In FREIGHT.ru, you will find cargo flows surveys, port, terminal and rail statistics, information on tariff policies in the transport sphere, logistics cases, new technologies, supply chain management, as well as expert opinions, market players’ comments, interviews with industry key figures and officials.
Valid up-to-date information is the key link between all the parties in the transportation process.