PORTSTAT – is an analytic service containing container and cargo throughput statistics for all Russian sea ports and stevedoring companies.
PORTSTAT is a cloud-based online service available for our subscribers at any time, in any place where internet is available, and from any device, be it a PC or a mobile gadget.
PORTSTAT opportunities and advantages:
Indicative – regional shipping market indicator with no time lag. Growth/decline trends for the past months.
Speed – momentary data visualization, various analytic breakdowns. Import / export / cabotage / transit /throughput structure by cargo type.
Available 24/7 – PORTSTAT is located in a cloud-based data center and is available always, everywhere and from any device.
Visualization – diagrams, graphic and cartographic visualization. Data export.
High relevancy – data is updated monthly.
PORTSTAT is available for SeaNews subscribers only. Go to PORTSTAT Service.
If you are not our subscriber yet, you are welcome to sample the demo version.
PORTSTAT is an innovative interactive analytic tool based on the BI and BIGDATA technology that enables you to:
- get data in a user defined breakdown, including container and cargo throughput for at least past 7 months for absolutely all of the Russian sea ports and stevedoring companies for all commodity groups (about 20 of them),
- break down cargo flows (export/import/transit) by commodity groups by basin, port, or stevedore,
- rate port/terminal operators of the basin/port you have chosen not only by their aggregate throughput, but also by other parameters, such as import/export/cabotage volume, defining commodity group and period of time (last month, concrete month you defined, or a period you set),
- get interactive cartographic representation of data,
- choose what data and in what context are visualized on the screen,
- compare operational statistics of two stevedoring companies.
New fresh statistics for all the Russian sea ports and stevedoring companies are uploaded into PORTSTAT every month.
With introducing PORTSTAT we discontinue our analytical Weekly service, our Weekly subscribers will be able to use the new PORTSTAT service for the entire period of their subscription.
If you are not our subscriber yet, we invite you to study the demo versions of PORTSTAT, which contain limited data for 2016 and January of 2017:
Container throughput of RF basins, sea ports and stevedores (TEU)
Cargo throughput of RF basins, sea ports and stevedores (thousand tons)
You can find information on SeaNews subscription and on how to subscribe here.