FESCO Group has informed of the changes in the Company Board and management.
Vladimir Korchanov, first Vice President of FESCO, CEO of FESCO and Head of the Group’s Vladivostok branch, is leaving the group.
W.e.f. February 1, Viktor Shukshin, Vice President, Security, has been appointed new CEO of FESCO.
Vladislav Kim, formerly deputy CEO of Commercial Sea Port of Vladivostok, part of FESCO, has been appointed Head of FESCO Vladivostok branch since February 1. He will be also responsible for the Group’s Marine Division.
The Board of directors has elected the new Management Board as follows:
- Aleksandrs Isurins, President,
- Vladimir Chisnakov, First vice-president, Liner & Logistics Division,
- Olga Litvinova, Vice-president, HR,
- Maxim Sakharov, CFO,
- Viktor Shukshin, Vice-president, Security,
- Zairbek Yusupov, Vice-president, Ports Division.