Position Title: Sales Manager Moscow
Company Name: Scan-Shipping
Industry: Global Freight Forwarding – Supply Chain Management Solutions
Location: Moscow, Russia
The “Sales Manager” position is a key member of the sales team in Moscow, responsible for developing and supporting the local Moscow sales efforts as it pertains to overall supply chain management service i.e. Fcl/Lcl/Air/Project etc. services offered by Scan-Shipping. This position plays an important part in developing the Russian market along with developing the eastern European market overall.
You will be a part of a dynamic team focused on growth and success along with participating in creating new solutions for potential customers along with existing customers.
- Sales reporting to European Sales Manager
- New business development along with existing business development
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline to meet sales revenue objectives.
- Participation in regular meetings with European Sales Manager to ensure the most current industry trends and marketing information is documented within the services offered
- Participation on developing sales campaigns, sales programs and collaterals for the Russian Market.
- Development of business between Sister offices along with Agents/Partners worldwide in form of sales leads development along with processing and support of such.
- Proven track record within the freight forwarding industry herein proven sales performance within the Russian market.
- Fluent in Russian, English and Estonian, both verbal and in writing.
- Strong presentation capabilities both internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of PC based applications. Must have working knowledge of MS office products.
- A team player that is outgoing, highly motivated, dynamic and reliable as well as result oriented.
- Ability to compete aggressively and identify successful sales tactics that position our service favorably.
Send you application to : email@example.com